Child Development and Educational Programs
At “The Tree”, we understand that your child’s education and care is priority; and that choosing the right program is a big decision. Our early educational programs include interactive curriculum, an on-site STEM lab, where we allow our children to explore the world around them through environmental, robotics, and knowledgeable child development professionals that meet the needs of all children.
To partner with our hard-working parents, we provide before and after school programs, summer camps, on-site STEM lab early open and extended closing to accommodate your busy schedule. At “The Tree”, parents can go to work knowing their children are happy, safe, and cared for.
STEM Education refers to an educational approach which integrates more than one of the educational disciplines – science, technology, engineering and math. STEM may seem like a complicated subject matter for young children, but they are born Scientists! Toddlers and preschoolers spontaneously engage in STEM activities on a regular basis. It is an exciting paradigm for giving children the tools to compete in the highly competitive global economy.
“The Tree” provide:
- Singing or reciting a song or rhyme that contains alliteration;
- Developing communication skills by demonstrating an understanding of words such as over, under, up and down;
- Grasping the writing tool using the fist or the whole hand to make more precise lines or scribbles;
- Describing/finding meaning in what they write.
- Demonstrating a growing vocabulary by identifying people, animals and objects with words;
- Participating in simple conversational exchange;
- Using resources when solving a problem or adopting a new solution and applying it using critical-thinking skills;
- Finding creative ways to use cognitive skills.
- Reacting and responding properly to the wants and needs of teachers; and classmates, which are signs of social-emotional intelligence;
- Showing facial expressions and responding to others. Expressing motions/signs, moving close to others; approaching properly;
- Attempting to accomplish tasks independently, which further develops critical-thinking skills;
- Separation anxiety; working independently and becoming comfortable in their own personal space.
All programs are customized to your child’s progress, advancement and age.